Get the Plans: https://fixthisbuildthat.com/diygaragecabinetplans
I’m continuing my shop storage overhaul with DIY Garage Cabinets that match the wall cabinets I made late last year. These base cabinets have modular storage options and are made from sturdy ¾” plywood. You can learn how to build these shop cabinets and customize them to meet your needs. Full build plans available through the link above. #woodworking #storage #organization
➤Thank you to Kreg Tool: https://amzn.to/2FXZIGp for sponsoring this video!
➤Best bang for your buck pocket hole jig: http://amzn.to/1KPqbDa
– Build article with detailed steps: https://jayscustomcreations.com/2018/08/office-remodel-diy-budget-cabinets/
– Pocket hole machine used in video: https://amzn.to/2vXZ7Pe
– Hinges used for the doors: https://amzn.to/2MYM2LY
– Economy full extension, 100lb rated drawer slides bought from Outwater.com. They were less than per pair if I recall correctly.
– The middle drawer that has internal drawer slides will become a file folder drawer. I’ll cover that in another video.
– The top will be trimmed with bubinga after I complete my bubinga computer desk 🙂
– BTS video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2nwljNP1II
Subscribe to my second channel: https://goo.gl/rDe6UF