Fuji 5-stage turbine – 99 – http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XQPN6CU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00XQPN6CU&linkCode=as2&tag=thewoodwhispe-20&linkId=QSVP25LKXNH6S56P
check out entire line of turbines including Semi-Pro and Hobby-Pro line as low as 9.
Port-A-Mate Industrial Strength Mobile Base – 9 – 1500 lb capacity – http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010HWCWOW/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B010HWCWOW&linkCode=as2&tag=thewoodwhispe-20&linkId=JF7LADTOH5KZ4LYK
Getting free live edge wood slabs for your woodworking projects can be much easier than you think. This video explores five possibilities for harvesting all the wood you’ll ever need. To check out some great chainsaws and chainsaw mills for harvesting your own wood, click here- https://www.wildrevelation.com/the-best-chainsaws-and-chainsaw-mills/
Shop online for the best outdoor gear and products in the world here- https://www.wildrevelation.com/shop/
Visit the Wild Revelation Nature and Wildlife Photography Gallery here – https://www.wildrevelation.com/gallery/
Wild Revelation Guide Service and Outdoor Consultation – https://www.wildrevelation.com/guide-service/
Wild Revelation Outdoors Blog – https://www.wildrevelation.com/blog/
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/wildrevelation/
We take a trip and go shopping for some live edge lumber at our store in Toronto Ontario, and we get a little tour of everything that’s going on!
Follow me along as I go through my day, operating Canadian Woodworks & Legacy Lumber. Thanks for watching
Canadian Woodworks – Established in 2010 Paul Lemiski has been professionally building furniture since. We offer one of a kind furniture designed to last for generations, teaching work shops and build your own templates & instructions.
Legacy Lumber – Here at Legacy Lumber we produce beautiful furniture grade lumber using our custom built sawmill and industry leading RF Vacuum Kiln technology. Salvaging urban trees then transforming this “wood waste” into high quality wood products is our goal. Legacy Lumber clients feel great knowing they have the highest quality material to begin their our legacy.
COMMENT below (-:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL
Follow along on Instagram – @CanadianWoodworks
Follow along on Instagram – @LegacyLumber
Filmed & Edited by Sebastian Cristancho
If you like my videos you can help support me by shopping on Amazon Canada or USA by using and bookmarking the link below.
https://amzn.to/2G4Wsri Video Rating: / 5
Original post on our site with additional information, details & comments: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/videos/are-you-a-maker-or-a-woodworker/
Welcome to the first in a new series of live shows called TWW Live! The latest news, reviews, and your projects and questions.
– Last Month’s Winners: Janet B. (Festool CT36 Vac and ETS150 Sander) and Brian R. (3M Safety Bundle)
– This Month’s Giveaway, Enter Now: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D4NPPO6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00D4NPPO6&linkCode=as2&tag=thewoodwhispe-20&linkId=YPCBBL22PNEOU6WD
Arbortech Mini Grinder: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00455R1HG/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00455R1HG&linkCode=as2&tag=thewoodwhispe-20&linkId=2KKANKIQXQU5XGTO
Fuji Mini-Mite3 Turbine HVLP: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D4NPPO6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00D4NPPO6&linkCode=as2&tag=thewoodwhispe-20&linkId=YPCBBL22PNEOU6WD
– The Great Bessey/Lowes Feeding Frenzy of 2014: Ryan Royal gets the “no-prize.” He picked up 32 worth of clamps for just 0!
– Anna’s Hope Chest by Steve Boudreau: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/viewer-projects/annas-hope-chest
– Submit Your Project: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/contact/submit-your-project
– Chuck Hampton wonders if we need another video series that shows projects and answers questions.
– Chris is trying to decide if he’s a Maker or a Woodworker, after reading this Nerdist article: http://www.nerdist.com/2014/06/mythbusters-adam-savage-has-made-it-cool-to-be-creative-again
– Ashley has some insightful thoughts about what makes a Maker a Maker.
In Case you Missed It
– Bill Doran – Leatherman Pouch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbJHpnEeekU
– Adam Savage – Why We Make: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_otrgJ8Lmx4
– Check out the new SENCO FinishPro 21LXP 21 gauge brad nailer: http://www.senco.com/ToolDetails.aspx?c=1&k=8M0001N
– Woodworks Season V: http://www.djmarks.com/product-category/seasons
In the Shop
– A beautiful jewelry box collaboration project with Gary Rogowski.
– Bending forms for the Morris Chair.
– WatchingDragon – “How do you cut wood for a wooden tankard with only hand tools?”
– Jonathan – “When burning wood scraps, are there any types that are dangerous?”
– Eric – “Suggestions for a good cheap readily-available wood for a beginning woodworker?
– Matt – “Have you ever had the problem that you spend the majority of time building things for the shop?”
– JC – “Any suggestions for finishes for children’s toys?”
Tune in to the next show on Wednesday, July 2nd at 1pm Eastern!
The Wood Whisperer is education and entertainment for the modern woodworker! Find more at http://thewoodwhisperer.com & don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thewoodwhisperer
Connect with us!
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/woodwhisperer
Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/thewoodwhisperer
Pin us on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/woodwhisperer/
Learn more about our premium project videos at http://thewoodwhispererguild.com Video Rating: / 5